As I promised you, here are the first photos of my last screen.
This is a team work!
First, I did the project.
After, I needed to calculate the measures for 1/12 scale and convert the drawings for the embroidery. For this last sep, I used the help of my computer where I simulate shapes and colours.
When all this was done, I met my friend Gisela. After a long discussion about threads, gauzes and other details, we toke the final decisions and she started her part of this work - to embroider.
Some weeks later, she called me to see the result. It was as I expected- beautifull and perfect!
Now, is my turn again. Is time for woodwork.
I hope, next week, I can show you the whole screen finished.